Our scheduled hiking trips are for very small groups (no larger than six), which is why they cost a bit more than outfits that group together as many as thirty people. Our Private or Chartered Guide trips can accommodate larger groups, see below.
- $340 / person for group of 1 – $340 total
- $170 / person for group of 2 – $340 total
- $120 / person for group of 3 – $360 total
- $95 / person for group of 4 – $380 total
- $80 / person for group of 5 – $400
- $70 / person for group of 6 – $420
Private or Chartered Guide
$45 / person added to your cost ensures that no one else will join your party, providing your group with more time for discussion and one-on-one instruction from our professional guides who specialize in the safest climbing/canyoneering techniques as well as the local natural history, geology, flora, and fauna.
Group discount of 10% available for eight or more.
The majestic rock and mud formations of this bizarre area feature some of the tallest free-standing rocks in the U.S. With more than a dozen large spires, the Fishers have not only the largest concentration of rock towers, but also one of the largest towers in the West – The Titan, looming 900ft above our hiking trail.
Gothic fluting and natural gargoyles adorn the summits of these extraordinary features. Prized by rock climbers (see Ancient Art Rock Tower Climbing), this trail is casual as it winds its way beneath these rock beasts.
Steady elevation gain promises a magnificent view-point of the entire Fisher Valley, the Colorado River and the Fisher Towers.
Afternoon sunsets here are ethereal!
- Easy hiking
- Drive from Moab: 30 minutes
- Max guide to client ratio: 1:6
- Length: 4.5 Miles; 3 – 4 hours
- Season: all year
Skill & Fitness Level
- Must be able to hike 4.5 miles on an easy hiking trail
What to Bring
- Snacks (granola bars, peanuts, etc)
- Drinking water
- Climbing shoes
What you should wear
- Shoes with a soft, flexible sole, such as running shoes or lightweight hiking shoes
- No open-toed sandals, please
- Clothes that are light-weight and loose fitting to allow you flexibility and freedom of movement
- Clothes that are suitable for the season
Other items we recommend that you bring
- Sun screen
- Lip balm
- Brimmed hat
- Light long-sleeve shirt (for sun protection)
- Sun glasses
- Light rain gear
- Extra snacks if you get really hungry, are a growing teenager, or have dietary restrictions or allergies
All trips depart from our office at 253 North Main, Moab UT. See location on Google map
This trip departs in the morning but time varies according to the season; please call our office for details: 435-259-3317 or 1-877-641-5271
Please be at our office at least 15 minutes before departure for check-in.
Early reservations are recommended!