Pricing for this trip corresponds to the total number of people signed-up.
If you are the only person to reserve this trip, you will pay the 1 person price; however, if others enroll, the price for all will drop accordingly. If you would like to reserve a Private or Chartered Trip, see below.
- $225 / person for 1
- $160 / person for 2
- $145 / person for 3+
Private or chartered guide
$45 / person added to your cost ensures that no one else will join your group, providing your group with more time for discussion and one-on-one instruction from our professional guides who specialize in the safest climbing/canyoneering techniques as well as the local natural history, geology, flora, and fauna.
Group discount of 10% available for eight or more.
- Duration: 4 – 5 hours
- Drive from Moab: 15 – 20 minutes
- Season: all year, weather permitting
- Max. guide to client ratio: 1:6
- Technical: top roped climbing, 60-100 ft routes
What you can expect to learn
- Climbing equipment use and care
- Crack and face climbing techniques
- Efficient movement
- Knots and rope management
- Basic belay techniques
- Descending and lowering
- Safe climbing practices
Skill & Fitness Level
With multiple climbs concentrated together we can accommodate beginning and intermediate skill levels together.
- No previous climbing experience necessary
- Minimum age: 12 years
What to Bring
- Snacks (granola bars, peanuts, etc)
- Transportation from our office to the route and back to our office
What you should wear
- Approach or Canyoneering Shoes recommended, yet soft, flexible soles, such as running shoes or lightweight hiking shoes that you are comfortable getting wet, dirty & abused.
- Clothes that are light-weight and loose fitting to allow you flexibility and freedom of movement
- Clothes that are suitable for the season
Other items we recommend that you bring
- Any personal canyoneering gear you have/use (to be reviewed by your instructor)
- 2-3 liters drinking water
- Sun screen
- Lip balm
- Brimmed hat
- Light long-sleeve shirt (for sun protection or as insulation if temps dictate)
- Sun glasses
- Light rain gear
- Extra snacks if you get really hungry, are a growing teenager, or have dietary restrictions or allergies
All trips depart from our office at 253 North Main, Moab UT. See location on Google map
Please be at our office by 7:45 am to complete any payment or paperwork